Apr 5, 2010

The Weekend

Ok. Last Friday I went to the Masscom Masquarade Dinner at Dataran Tengku Fauziah at UiTM, Shah Alam. The event was so-so. Maybe if there were more people it would be a success. Except one thing for sure, the food suckx! Sorry people. However, no complain and cheerios to those who made it happen.

After the party, Ilya and I went to Changkat. Yes! Just the two of us. We went to Werner's to have a drink ;) We wanted to actually go for a dance but then by the time we got the guts to actually go up, it was already almost 1.30 a.m. and it'll be weird if its just me and her. Although we know for sure we wont be going back just the two of us (haha) Perasan! Yess, I know! So what! It is after all my blog pun kan...but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do la kan!~ ;P

AND then, while Ilya and I was on the way to the car I was blocked by a drunken mat salleh or maybe an Arab guy. BUT, the stupidest part about it is he is SSSOOO drunk to ask the stupidest pick up line ever! "Where did you bought your dress from?!" I was like, what the hell...Ofcourse not towards him la kan.. I wont be so daring. Instead I walked out of the way towards Ilya and said "What, are you gay?!"... O EMM GEE! Weird kan?~