I know i have not updated my blog for a llloooonnngggg time... Truth is, the reason I did this blog was for academic purpose but since i have one now, I will try my very best to update...
Entering the new semester, my final semester in UiTM, is quite intriguing yet tiring.. So many things need to be done.. Serious mode *ON*... HaHA...
My day today started of badly.. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed, fight with M.A, basically things did not go my way.. *Tantrum*
However, at lunch, things turn a new leaf when I got to know i was shortlisted for an interview to do my internship abroad!! YEEEHAA!!... Am so proud, so i called almost all my kampung people.. My dad was most supportive! Love you Abah~!
Secondly, I was uber happy when i went to buy nasi for lunch.. I saw my favorite oily and fatty Begedil (am not sure of the spelling)...Nyummilicious!!
Since then onwards, I see sun shines through me the whole day... Actually YES! Its SUPER HOT these past 2days... Im getting darker day by day :( .. Well, can't complain much though!
Till then.. will try my best to update often!
***Nervous for tommorow! Wish me luck!
Entering the new semester, my final semester in UiTM, is quite intriguing yet tiring.. So many things need to be done.. Serious mode *ON*... HaHA...
My day today started of badly.. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed, fight with M.A, basically things did not go my way.. *Tantrum*
However, at lunch, things turn a new leaf when I got to know i was shortlisted for an interview to do my internship abroad!! YEEEHAA!!... Am so proud, so i called almost all my kampung people.. My dad was most supportive! Love you Abah~!
Secondly, I was uber happy when i went to buy nasi for lunch.. I saw my favorite oily and fatty Begedil (am not sure of the spelling)...Nyummilicious!!
Since then onwards, I see sun shines through me the whole day... Actually YES! Its SUPER HOT these past 2days... Im getting darker day by day :( .. Well, can't complain much though!
Till then.. will try my best to update often!
***Nervous for tommorow! Wish me luck!